Latest Posts

Kérastase Discipline Pamper Session @ Miko Galere

By 15:52 ,

Kerastase Discpline is the 1st hair care range that facilitates 'Hair Management'. Keratase Discipline gives unmanageable hair fluidity and movement with 72 hours anti-frizz and anti-humidity, smoother softer hair, less fly aways and less blow-dry time.



Keratase Discipline works in two ways - it restores the hair fibre inside with the help of Morpho-Constituting Agents and it 'disciplines' the outer layer with Surface-Coating Polymer. Morpho-Constituting Agents contains 3 agents for 3 actions - Amino-Acids fills in the gaps to replenish hair fiber constitution, Ceramide R acts like a cement to improve strength for hair fiber and Wheat Protein Derivative which softens the hair fibre surface thereby smoothening it. Surface-Coating Polymer has two benefits - it regulates hair surface and protects hair from the frizzies.


Check out this beautiful Kerastase Discipline video featuring Russian Prima Ballerina Diyana Vishneva

My Kerastase Discpline pamper session was at Miko Galere Pavilion Beauty Hall. I swear it feels so luxe, it gives you that serious pamper experience. More photos when I attended the opening here.



Kerastase Discipline hair care range has five home care products with two in-salon treatment products. For the pamper session the ones that were use on my hair were the Bain Fluidealiste Sulfate Free for sensitized hair and Maskeratine which provides maximum frizz control and extreme softness. The in-salon treatment include Soin n°1: Long-Lasting Discipline care, a highly concentrated professionel heat activated discipline care with lasting results which coats the hair fibre providing an intense reconstitution and long-lasting manageability, and Soin n°2: Restorative Pro-Keratine care, highly concentrated professional care for instant reconstruction and smoothness.



The entire treatment technically took  about 45 minutes + blowdry. So yes this is the perfect lunch time treatment. I started noticing a difference with my hair right after the two-step treatment was toweled off. My hair didn't seem to soak up as much water as it usually would, making blow-drying time much quicker.There was minimal tangle at the ends. After it was completely done, my head just felt really light. My hair felt soft, the finish, smooth and shiny with nice natural movement. It stayed that way for the entire three days before my first wash. The treatment is meant to last for up to 10 washes. And last it did.



I continued with the 3-step home care, I opted for the Bain Fluidealiste (Shampoo for all hair types) instead of the Sulfate free one which was used during the treatment, as it was less heavy. I used the Fondant Fluidealiste (Conditioner) and Maskeratine alternate washes at a very minimal amount. The thing I notice about Kerastase Discipline range especially right after the treatment is that my hair had a tendency to turn out flat without a proper volumising blow dry. It did however slowly go back to normal after 5 to 6 washes, with some poof but still controlled frizz. I like my hair with some poof, completely flat is just not for me.



So far the Kerastase Discipline range is doing really well with my hair especially with frizz control. It's also great that it has managed to cut down on my blow drying time as well. If unmanageable hair is your main concern you might want to try out this range. You can either use the entire range or mix and match with products from other Kerastase range depending on your concern. If I were to pick one for you to mix and match, go for the Maskeratine (Hair Mask), it helps control frizzies well and seals the ends.

Kerastase Discipline In-salon Treatment and products are available at all Keratase Salon.

Find out more:
Kerastase Malaysia Facebook
Kerastase Malaysia Website
Kerastase Salon Locator

Miko Galere with Kérastase
Lot 7.07.08, Level 7,
Pavilion KL
168, Jalan Bukit Bintang,
551000 Kuala Lumpur
Contact No: 03-21100778
Email: info@mikohairstudio.com.my



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This Kerastase Maskeratine Mask is amazing! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and silky. I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate your comments >_<