Latest Posts

How To Get Brighter Eyes

By 14:50 , , , , , , , ,

Despite never getting enough sleep, I have always been told I look fresh and my eyes rarely look tired. Can't do much about the bags though. The question that comes after is, "How do you that?". So I figured I'd do a post on it. Although I would like to say I don't use much products to hide those dark circles and make my eyes looks awake, maybe I do but then again six products isn't much is it? It really doesn't take long at all to go through the steps.



The first thing you should do is get a good eye cream that suits your concern and will help your corrector and concealer stay in place. My favourites are Clinique Laser Focus for Eyes and Lancome Advanced Genifique for Eyes, they seem to work very well for me. Here goes the steps.



Correct - Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach/
If you have really obvious dark circles this is amazing. It cancels the blue tinge to the under eye and help neutralise the colour. You can also use this on dark acne scars before applying concealer. It works the same way as it would for dark circles. Seriously try it, it just disappears!

Conceal - NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard/
I don't think I need to say much about this one. It blends like a dream and it brightens the eye area instantly. Then I just dust some loose powder lightly over it to set it.

Fill in brows - Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow in Mahogany/
I do what Bobbi Brown does and fill in my brows with eye shadow instead of a brow kit as I only need one colour. I prefer powder over other textures because I like the way my brows look with it. I've manage to get my natural brows to a somewhat square shape and fill it in lightly using the Bobbi Brown Eye Definer Brush. I love square brows, it's youthful. I brush out any excess powder with a spoolie to get that natural look.

Wear eye primer - Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix Matte/
I've been on the hunt for a reasonably priced eye primer and I found this one. It does a good job at keeping my oily lids in check for a good 8 hours. Makes eyeshadows pop a bit more too.

Define eyes - Maybelline Hyper Sharp Eye Liner in Black/
I find that liquid liner makes the eyes look clean and neat. You can actually skip a liner to get that super fresh natural look. I skip eye liner depending on the look I'm going for.

Define lashes - Bourjois Beauty'full Volume Mascara/
My recent find and for the price it's fantastic. Mascara is a must to make eyes look wide awake. This Bourjois one gives me the volume I'm looking for. Two coats and my naturally tiny eyes look awake. It doesn't smudge and lasts through out the day.

Hope this helps with making your peepers look great!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<