Latest Posts

Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15

By 01:38 ,

I would  be lying if I said the silver tin had nothing to do with the purchase. Come on, look at it, it's so sleek. But seriously I wasn't sure about splurging on the Bobbi Brown Lip Balm but after trying it a few times in store, I gave in.


Bobbi Brown Lip Balm is specially formulated with Wheat Germ and Olive Oil, both of which are rich in vitamin E and B as well as anti-oxidants which helps to hydrate and soothe lips. It's great to wear in the day as it helps protect the lips.

The texture is rich, so a little goes a long way. It's not greasy or heavy. It makes my lips feel moisturised and soft. The effect continues even after the lip balm wears off. The only thing that needs a little getting use to is the taste of the SPF. I've managed to just ignore it because I love how it makes lips feel. The lip balm can be worn alone or under lipstick or gloss, it makes applying colour a breeze. It does seem that the lip balm has some what of tint but it goes on completely clear.

The Bobbi Brown Lip Balm SPF15 retails at RM90 and is available at all Bobbi Brown outlets.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<