Latest Posts

Get Defined Eyes With Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner

By 17:00 , ,

It's about time! I have been waiting for Bobbi Brown to come out with a retractable gel liner, especially since I love the Long Wear Gel Eyeliner ie the one in the pot. The new Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner is part of Bobbi's Perfectly Defined Collection for stand out eyes. I actually previewed this at the Bobbi Brown Spring Summer 2014 Makeup School with Kai Vinson but unfortunately didn't get to try it out (read here).


Formulated from a combination of waxes and emollients, it's meant give you intense colour, that doesn't flake and stays colour true for up to 12 hours. It's also water-resistant. It comes in 6 shades - Pitch Black, Chocolate Truffle, Scotch, Steel Grey, Sapphire and Violet Night. The stand outs for me are Sapphire and Violet Night. Each colour gives the eyes a different look.


The smooth and creamy gel texture makes it really easy to apply without any tugging or pulling. A clean defined line is easily achievable with the slim tip and it's also easy to get in between the lashes. It sets quite fast so you don't have to worry about smudging unless you want to smudge it then do it quickly. It stays on for a good 8 hours on me. I do wear it with a base though as my oily lids will just mess it up if I don't. I didn't notice any colour fading either.

wearing Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner in Pitch Black
with Bobbi Brown Art Stick in Bright Raspberry (review here)

went for a grungy look with Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner in Scotch

tried out Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner in Violet Night in store, beautiful colour!

It comes with a sharpener attached to the back, which is really easy to use and sharpens the tip back to a sharp tip. Careful not to twist out too much though as you wouldn't want it to break. Besides a shorter tip is easier to control. You can also pop it in the fridge before sharpening to get a neater tip.


The effect you get with the Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner is the same as the pot Long Wear Gel Eyeliner and it's so much easier to apply. Only thing is I find that I couldn't get that sharp line like when I use the pot liner with a brush. Don't get me wrong, I still love it just because it's fuss free and easy to carry around instead of a pot and brush.

Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Gel Eyeliner retails at RM90 for 0.35g compared to the Long Wear Gel Eyeliner at RM88 for 3g. For sheer convenience and smooth formula, it's a must have!!


Discover more:

*Products courtesy of Bobbi Brown Malaysia.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<