Latest Posts

Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil - New Releases 2014

By 20:52 , ,

Shu Uemura's releases three new products this Spring. You guys might have already seen them in stores - POREfinist Anti-shine Fresh Cleansing Oil, Light Bulb UV Compact Foundation and Tint In Gelato.


I had an exciting afternoon with Lisa Yap Shu Uemura's first Elite Artist in Malaysia and is also the Chief Makeup Artist of Shu Uemura Malaysia. Lisa introduced the three latest Shu Uemura products and shared some tips and tricks on how best to use them. I'm will be dividing this into three posts because combining three products will go on for ages. Besides short posts make for a less stressful read.



Although I'm currently using some She Uemura products, the cleansing seem to have escaped me. Yeah strange I know. I have tried it but I guess I never caught on. Shu Uemura POREfinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil is "the 1st blackhead-away greasiness-free cleansing oil (for Shu Ueumura)". So yes the description made it all the more intriguing.  As Shu Uemura believes that "Beautiful make-up start with beautiful skin", it's really important to make sure that your skin is thoroughly cleansed before applying skin care or makeup.


POREfinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil as you may have already guessed is targeted for combination to oily skin types. Huge YAY from me! It's also meant for women between 20-30 years of age. Don't panic if you don't fall under this age group, just go back to the first thing I said. The POREfinist contains Cinnamon Bark Extract, Sakura Leaf Extract and Cherry Extract, the combination of which regulates sebum secretion, removes keratonic plugs and minimises the appearance of pores. It uses a new 'micro-sized oil combination' technology that removes excess sebum and heavy makeup effortlessly.


The texture for this oil removes oil technology is surprisingly light. Lisa got me to use it with the dry hand dry face which I think cleanses a lot better but you can use it with wet hands as well. Just pump the required 4 pumps into your palm, apply on to your face and massage gently.Then add some water to start dissolving makeup. Repeat 3 more times until all residue is removed. My skin felt wonderfully fresh and comfortable after. No stickiness, no tightness.


after cleansing using Shu Uemura Porefinist Anti-Shine Fresh Cleansing Oil


After all that cleansing and before I got to Shu Uemura's latest compact foundation, Lisa chose the appropriate skincare products for my skin. It's a combination of the Red:Juvenus range as well as the Tsuya range. Red: Juvenus is designed to vitalise and protect the skin cells and help revived tire-looking skin. Tsuya range is designed to achieve flawlessly even and smooth skin texture with a translucent glow. Gosh I must have looked really tired that afternoon. Since I usually use the Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse, Lisa suggested I try the Fluid one instead which applied really well and gave my skin a little bit more moisture unlike the mousse one.



Shu Uemura POREfinist Anti-shine Fresh Cleansing Oil is available at all Shu Uemura outlets and retails at RM110 (150ml) and RM270 (450ml).

Next: Find out what I think about the Shu Uemura Lightbulb UV Compact Foundation.

*Products courtesy of Shu Uemura Malaysia.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Appreciate your comments >_<